Information About Sally - Hitchin teacher - (3 reviews)
This is how 4 referees rated Sally:
Sally offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
Available now for ONLINE LESSONS via Zoom.
I am a passionate violin teacher and am enthusiastic about sharing my love of playing. I have been classically trained since the age of three, having learnt Suzuki method to start. I am equally at home working with adults and children, from beginner to advanced students.
**Removed By Admin**
• 2013-15: Peripatetic violin teacher at Northcote Lodge School, London
• 2013-15: Peripatetic violin/viola teacher at Homefield Prep School, London
• 2013-14: Violin tutor at East London Late Starters Orchestra (ELLSO)
• 2011-present: Private violin tutor teaching children from the age of four to adult learners
I believe that learning an instrument should be, above all, fun and inspiring. For beginners I like to bring elements of Suzuki method into my teaching and work on practical technique using patterns and musical repetition before learning to read music. For all students I like to focus on honing violin technique, aural skills and musicality, as well as encouraging improvisation. I am experienced in entering students for ABRSM and Trinity graded examinations.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (2013) - Violin Performance MMus (with Distinction) (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Merton College, Oxford University (2012) - Music BA (Hons) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||3|
|Total Positive Feedback:|