Information About Ryan - Guildford teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Ryan:
Ryan offers a discount of 75% on their first / introductory lesson!
I am a UK based guitarist currently living in Guildford. I am currently studying the 2-year music industry degree at ACM (Academy of Contemporary Music) aiming to become an in-demand professional teacher/guitarist. I have over 6 years performing experience as well as various different achievements such as;
- On the lineup at Ynot festival alongside Sterophonics, Jake Bugg, The Vaccines & Two Door Cinema Club.
- Recorded at Radio X Studios with the producer who worked with Adele & Amy Winehouse.
- Supported a Soul2Soul member at The Maze in Nottingham.
- Supported the Hot 8 Brass Band.
- Various different interviews on BBC News & with BBC Introducing.
- Youtube video with over 65,000 views & various different Facebook videos with over 25,000+ views.
Why should I choose you over the other million Guitar Teachers & Performers?
From my past experiences, I have learnt how to adapt to most contemporary styles from performing at many different gigs & with various different musicians. I am hugely influenced by a range of different music such as Led Zeppelin, Bruno Mars, Stevie Wonder, Joe Pass & Eric Clapton. I feel the most important lesson you can learn as a purpose is to serve the song & the purpose, regardless of the situation.
Over 2 years teaching experience & over 8 years guitar playing experience.
My approach to teaching is to make the lesson fun, enjoyable & suited to what the student wants to get out of the guitar.
Some students just want to just play their favorite songs, some may wish to pursue a career in music or maybe you just want to impress the girl next door. Whatever the reason I can teach you with the skills necessary to be able to achieve your goals with the guitar.
I feel patience, positivity & enthusiasm is key to having a successful lesson & getting the most of your time with me. Regardless of the level, style & age, I can assist you with guitar by breaking down each concept clearly & precisely.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Academy of Contemporary Music (2017) - Degree Level - Music & Education (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Access to Music (2014) - A level Music Performance (College) (✘ Not On File)