Information About Rodrigo - Smethwick teacher - (6 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Rodrigo:
Rodrigo offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
A qualified, enthusiastic, hard-working, focused teacher who is committed to his students’ well-being and
education. Able to teach composition, singing, guitar (classical, electric, acoustic), piano, musical theory and aural training (in English or Spanish). Rodrigo is passionate about education and enjoys working in a busy, challenging
environment. He is able to establish a supportive relationship with his students. He is a team player and is always engaged in continuous learning in order to broaden his knowledge and experience. He is used to working with children as well as with adults. He has excellent communication and organizational skills, and computer software knowledge. He is eager to take up a job which would contribute to his growth as a professional and challenge him.
DBS Check Available (up to date) upon request.
Music tutor at:
.St. Saviour's CE Primary School (2021)
.St. Edward's Catholic Primary and Nursery School (2021)
.Wylde Green Primary School (2021)
.Colmers School & Sixth Form (2021)
Music Leader at MAC Makes Music - MIDLANDS ART CENTRE (2021)
Music Leader at the Misfits Music Foundation (2020 - 2021)
College / University teaching professional (2015-2018)
Teacher of Aural Training (Intermediate and Advanced level) at the National University of Arts (Buenos Aires, Argentina) where he was responsible for:
- Monitoring and assessing students’ progress.
- Creating lessons plans and developing educational programs.
- Collaborating with other teachers.
- Participating in and contributing to staff meetings.
- Involved in curriculum review and development.
- Ensuring the correct use and care of equipment and resources is maintained.
- Creating an appropriate environment for students to be able to learn.
- Preparing appropriate and suitable teaching materials.
- Preparing and correcting exams.
Private Music Tutor (2015-2021): teacher of guitar, singing, piano, composition and musical theory.
“¿What do you want to learn?” Whether it is a guitar, singing, piano or theory class, I argue that the most important thing is to take into account from the beginning what the student's goals are, so as to be able to personalize the class with a professional or recreational approach, taking into account the musical styles to work.
The first class works as a kind of interview in which the teacher can identify the level from which they begin to work and also the student can begin to relate and feel comfortable.
With that information, it is possible to develop a study program that adapts to the convenience with technical and theoretical tools to achieve the objectives set by the teacher and the student.
It is always important to develop classes that try to maintain enthusiasm and support students the way they need.
- Responding appropriately to the student’s needs and requirements.
- Able to interact and form relationships with students.
- Able to develop educational programs, creating personalized lessons and exams.
- Patience and tact.
- Supportive with students with emotional or behavioral problems and help develop their social skills.
- Providing regular feedback regarding student’s progress.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), Italian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- National University of Arts (Buenos Aires, Argentina) (2018) - (Unfinished) Bachelor in Creative Writing (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- National University of Arts (Buenos Aires, Argentina) (2014) - Bachelor in Musical Arts. Orientation: Composition (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- National University of Arts (Buenos Aires, Argentina) (2013) - Undergraduate degree in Musical Arrangements (Other) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||6|
|Total Positive Feedback:|