Information About Rachael - Ealing teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Rachael:
Rachael offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
I love singing, and am a firm believer in the idea that there is no such thing as tone deaf!* I like to work with my singing students on repertoire they will enjoy singing and have fun with. There is a huge focus on building confident, healthy singing with a good grounding in vocal technique.
A professional opera singer and self confessed grammar geek, I can be found somewhere in the middle of the countryside walking with my family when not working.
*Tone deafness is actually a problem called Amusia, and only affects around 4% of the population. If you listen to the radio and can hear the tune going up and down, congratulations! You are not tone deaf.
I have been practising as a singing tutor since December 2015, other relevant teaching includes:
- Workshop Leader with local groups
- English Coach with Leeds based charity Angel of Youths
- Cover Supervisor with Celsian Education
- Workshop Leader in primary schools
- Assistant Education Manager with the Ryedale Festival
- Primary Music Curriculum Teacher
Continued Professional Development:
- Practical Anatomy and Physiology For Singers and Singing Teachers (with Professor Dane Chalfin)
- Technical Focus Day with Ron Morris
Rachael is a vocal performance coach, focusing on raising confidence levels in all of her students, while instilling a thorough understanding of vocal technique. While professionally performing both on stage and on the concert platform, Rachael uses her own experience to help guide her students through their individual vocal journey.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- TEFL (2017) - Teaching English ad a Foreign Language (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Leeds College of Music (2016) - BA(Hons) Classical Music - Vocal Performance (First Class Classification) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- ABRSM (2012) - Grade 8 Singing (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Trinity Guildhall (2012) - Grade 8 Cello (Other) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||1|