Information About Pablo - Hackney teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Pablo:
Pablo offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
Music Producer, DJ, Party Promoter and Resident under moniker Ranacat.
• Released Original Tracks on labels Mobilee Records (also Artist on Agency Roster), AMA Recordings, Time Has Changed; as well as some compilations including Defected Most Rated Ibiza.
• Performed DJ gigs in big clubs around Europe, mainly in London and Berlin: Fabric, Prince Charles, Watergate, Sisyphos, IPSE, Suicide Circus, Ministry of
Sound, Plastic People, T-Bar, East Village, Grelle Forelle, to name but a few.
• Promoted club nights. From small intimate clubs to large warehouse parties such as Select*Elect in London as well as showcases for my record label Sneaky at Chalet Club in Berlin.
Islington Music Workshop - London: 1 Year full-time Diploma in Sound Recording and Music Technology (Professional Analog and Digital setups)
**Web Address Removed**
I am a Music Producer, DJ (Ranacat) and Record Label Owner based in Homerton/Clapton/Hackney, right on Chatsworth Road.
Released my music in major labels over the years and DJ'd around Europe, especially at major clubs in London and Berlin where I also lived for 4 years.
Founded and ran my own Record Label "Sneaky Music", focused on House Music and Nu-Disco. I also promoted my own Parties and Label Showcases with the great artists I had the pleasure to release and work with.
Started in the music business as a singer in a Rock/Funk/Hip-hop band back in Argentina, where I'm from.
For more reviews of me as a tutor from my students, please check my profile on S u p e r p r o f
**Contact Detail Removed** . c o . u k / music-production-tutor-with-years-experience-the-business . h t m l
***EDIT: FOR ASPIRING DJS / LIVE ARTISTS: I’m planning a series of Workshops/Events at a couple of small basement clubs around Dalston so you can have your first real Gig in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, lined up together with my students and friends. Get in touch!
So you want to pursue your passion for Music Production and DJing? It's really not Rocket Science. It's actually so much fun, but it does take time to get your head around it and achieve greatly finished products.
I will help you assess how to achieve your goals and teach you different ways to get there.
Let’s work together until you get your DJ Promo Mixes or Your Own Tunes Professionally Finished so you are totally happy to show them off and start going up the ladder.
Either as DJ or Producer, you don’t only need your talent but also to be able to get out there and show your work to industry people. This is also 50% of the work and I’m happy to show you the ways to get your tracks signed and get gigs.
It takes dedication and practice. But together at my studio, I'll make sure every minute will be a productive one, so you walk out of it with much more knowledge every single time.
We can start right from scratch and also work on your own tracks if you already have started some songs.
I have quite a wide music taste so we can work on whatever style you are into.
Let's figure out how much you already know, what you want to do and jump into it.
Using either Logic or Ableton as DAW, we can cover:
Music Production Lessons:
- Audio Recording and Editing.
- Drum Programming
- Recording and Editing MIDI
- The Mixer
- Audio FX, Processors & Controllers
- Sampling - Synthesizers (Let's use my Clavia Nord Modular Rack to learn Synthesis and Sound Design)
- Arranging your track
- Sound Engineering
- Mixing, Finalising Projects & Mixdown
- Basic Music Theory
- Equipment Overview
- Beat Matching
- Cueing & Drop Mixing
- Analog Turntables (Technics 1210)
- Music File Formats
- Recording a Mix
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), German
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Islington Music Workshop (2004) - Diploma in Sound Recording and Music Technology (Professional) (✘ Not On File)