Information About Oana - Enfield teacher - (10 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Oana:
Oana offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
Freelance Violin, Viola & Piano Player & Teacher 2005 – present
I am an experienced professional viola player and I live in Enfield, North London
Herts Music Centre, St Albans (March 2020 - present)
North London Music Centre, Enfield (August 2017 - May 2019)
All Talents Music School, Enfield (April 2017 - August 2017)
Private tuition - violin, viola & piano
LaCordia String Quartet – October 2015 – March 2017 – Manager and Viola player
Gioia String Quartet – April 2005 – April 2011 – Manager and Viola player
- Sussex Symphony Orchestra, Brighton, East Sussex (June 2015 – March 2017)
- Worthing Philharmonic Orchestra, Worthing, West Sussex (March 2014 – March 2017)
- Guernsey Symphony Orchestra, Guernsey, Channel Islands (season 2012 & 2013)
- Dinu Lipatti State Philharmonic Orchestra, Satu-Mare, Romania (March 2002- March 2005) - Full time. I went also on tours with this orchestra in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Belgium, Gibraltar
OTHER MUSICAL PROJECTS AND COURSES:
- Orchestra of the City, London – (Saint Saens - Bacchanale from Samson and Delilah; Strauss - Four Last Songs; Wagner - Prelude and Liebestod from Tristan and Isolde; Tchaikovsky - Romeo and Juliet Overture - Fantasy)
- London Repertoire Orchestra, London (Beethoven Overture Leonore No 3; Grieg Piano Concerto; Brahms Symphony No 4)
- Phoenix Choir and Orchestra, Ccrawley – (Mendelssohn -Elijah)
- Chanctonbury Orchestra (Christmas Oratorio – J. S Bach, Gabriel Fauré Cantique de Jean Racine; Arvo PärtBerliner Messe; Edward Elgar The Music Makers)
- Tour in Spain with Transylvania State Philharmonic Orchestra of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Liutaria Chamber Orchestra of Cluj-Napoca - The Four Seasons by Piazzolla
- “Oratorium” Project - International Orchestra Master-class organized by “Jubilate Foundation”
conductor David Gier (South Dakota Symphony Orchestra Music Director, Chair of the Music Jury for the 2010 Pulitzer Prize, cover conductor for Metropolitan Opera New York)
Viola docent – Ellen Rose (Julliard School graduate; Principal Viola of Dallas Symphony Orchestra)
- Internationale Junge Orchesterakademie, Bayreuth, Germany – Orchestra International Summer Masterclass
- Bach Academy Orchestra Master-class (Baroque Music), Brasov, Romania
- Bach Academy Orchestra Master-class, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Orchestra Summer Master-class, Salzburg, Austria
2008 – Bachelor Degree (Honours) of Economics in Trade, Tourism and Service Economy – Babes Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania - The Faculty of Economic Science and Business Administration
2002 – Bachelor Degree (Honours) of Arts in Music– Viola - Gh. Dima Music Academy, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
1997 - Baccalaureate Diploma in Music - Sigismund Toduta Music High School, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
I have experience teaching a range of ages from young children to retirement age, beginners to advanced level. I always have a custom approach of teaching style and technique, which suits better the personality of the tutee in order to enjoy the learning process.
I also teach Music Theory.
One to one lesson. Although I was classically trained, I can play and teach a wide range of styles, which can make the lessons more fun and interesting, approaching various repertoire. Also I can include, occasionally, chamber music lessons with my students.
For people interested to take further their musical studies and would like to take exams, we will focus mostly on the repertoire requested for the exam.
"No one has ever regretted picking up an instrument and learning how to play music. EVER :)"
PLEASE STATE YOUR AVAILABILITY WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ENQUIRY !
I AM TEACHING AT MY PLACE OR ONLINE!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Babes Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2008) - Economist (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Gh. DIma Music Academy, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2002) - Viola Performance (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||10|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Her patience and simple process to teaching is very comforting. Oana has a passion for music which is demonstrated in the lessons.
So happy to have someone who enjoys to teach with such enthusiasm.
I'm pleased to have met you and work together. You are an A+ student and easy to work with. I'm happy you enjoy the lessons.
That's very kind of you. Is a big compliment coming from you as you already are a good violin player. I'm sure we can do wonderful things together and I look forward to achieve greater things together.
I hope you had a nice holiday. I look forward to seeing you soon :)
Would recommend to her anyone interested in learning about music be it as a serious undertaking or as a leisure activity.
She is passionate, understanding, kind, generous and patient.