Information About Nicole - Greenwich teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Nicole:
Professional singing teacher and vocal coach Nicole is offering 1:1 singing lessons in New Cross. With both experience and in-depth knowledge of vocal function, Nicole can assist singers to reach there goals and shape their voice into whatever they want it to be.
You should come and have a lesson to:
- Extend vocal range
- Improve vocal tone
- Improve singing stamina
- Release any strain whilst singing
- Improve breath control
- Improve confidence
- If you have a vocal pathology that requires vocal coaching
Please note the following prices for lessons:
1 hour - £40
45 minutes - £30
30 mins - £20
1 hour student or music graduate - £30
**Web Address Removed**
- A degree in Vocal Performance
- Certificate from an intensive singing teacher program - BAST
- In-depth knowledge of the Anatomy of the Voice
- 9 years experience as a singing teacher and performer
- Experienced in teaching singers with nodules and other vocal pathologies.
- Writer of dissertation: 'Muscle tension in the laryngeal mechanism in male rock vocalists'
I have a laid back but thorough teaching style and lessons are always fun. I mostly work with vocal technique by using various vocal workouts. These workouts work on particular parts of the voice, meaning students benefit from more vocal flexibility and a fuller, healthier tone. I encourage clients to step out of their comfort zone in their own time, which leads to big improvements in their confidence, style an technique.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Academy of Contemporary Music (2015) - Vocal Performance (Bachelors) (✔ On File)