Information About Nicholas - Ashtead teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Nicholas:
I am an energetic, creative and dedicated drummer and musician who is passionate about all aspects of performance and entertainment. I have performed professionally for over 10 years in ensembles which have encompassed a wide range of genres.
In addition to my performing skills I have experience as an arranger, band/section leader and percussion instructor. I am an accomplished sight reader and I have a great deal of click track experience through studio and live work.
I have a great deal of teaching experience including work in;
- Independent Schools and Organisations (teaching 1 to 1 lessons, group percussion lessons, percussion ensembles and holiday time music courses)
- Kingston Music Service (teaching 1 to 1 tuition and assisting in their ensemble programs helping kids get into concert band, wind band and orchestral environments)
- British School of Rock - Weybridge (Mixed ability group rock song tuition)
I have also taught private students at my studio in Epsom since 2014.
Every student is unique and deserves a tailored teaching approach that will work to their strengths and keep them excited and interested in learning. Throughout my teaching career I have developed many strategies that I use to help my students learn in a fun, friendly and engaging way.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- The Academy of Contemporary Music (2014) - BMus Contemporary Music Performance (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Rockschool (2011) - Grade 8 Drum kit (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- ABRSM (2011) - Grade 6 Percussion (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- ABRSM (2011) - Grade 5 Theory (Other) (✘ Not On File)