Information About Nathan - Greenford teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Nathan:
Nathan offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
* Gift pair of DRUM STICKS with your third lesson! *
I am a West London based musician and music educator. My super fresh approach to tuition can be summed up as "How to become a drummer, the fun way". I encourage students to play along with songs and I create personalized drum exercises that best suit students learning styles. I have taught and guided student’s age 4-18 years old and always aim to inspire and cultivate talent in all ages and abilities.
Free-Lance Drum Kit Tutor
After graduating from the Academy of Contemporary Music, I started my tuition business and built wonderful rapports with parents and students. Since then I have been teaching a range of students weekly, encouraging and guiding in their musical development.
I shape lessons to each student interests and learning styles. I prioritize technique, musicality and sound because these are the fundamental areas of drumming however I teach Trinity guildhall grades as well.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Academy of Contemporary Music (2014) - 1st Class in Professional Music Performance (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Twyford C of E High School (2012) - A level Music (School) (✔ On File)
- Guildhall (2011) - Grade 8 -Drum Kit (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Guildhall (2011) - Grade 5- Music theory (Professional) (✔ On File)