Information About Matthew - Edinburgh teacher - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Matthew:
Matthew Leigh BMus(Hons) LMusTCL
Matthew is an established pianist, music director and teacher. He studied music at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (formerly, Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama), where he won several scholarships and prizes before graduating with first class honours. He has worked for organisations including: the BBC SSO (Scottish Symphony Orchestra), SCO (Scottish Chamber Orchestra), NYCoS (National Youth Choir of Scotland), Edinburgh Napier University and the Church of Scotland. He currently holds the post of Director of Music, Organist and Choirmaster of Fairmilehead Parish Church, Church of Scotland.
Outside performing and directing, he loves to teach the art of piano. Matthew enjoys working with a diverse group of students, including those with learning difficulties.
"Thank you so much for all the fun and music you have brought to our house on Monday nights! We really appreciate everything Lorna has learned from you and how much her playing has improved under your tutelage."
(Caroline and Lorna)
"Thanks for all your hard work and support for Leah. We really appreciate your attentiveness and encouragement."
(Rebekah, Adam and Leah)
"Thank you for bringing music to our lives!"
(Cora, Dennis, Gabi and George)
- Lessons are delivered in your own home
- Available throughout Edinburgh City area
- High quality, encouraging and lively, tailored to the student’s needs, wants and interests
- Available to all ages and all abilities from absolute beginner to advanced
- Available to those with learning difficulties. My current student portfolio includes several who are on the autistic and dyslexic spectrum.
- PVG / Disclosure Certified (available on request)
Please feel free to email, text or call me. I am always friendly and welcoming.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (2014) - BMus (Hons) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||2|
|Total Positive Feedback:|