Information About Marlon - Canonbury teacher
Born in north London, of Italian origin in 1988, Marlon started playing guitar at the age of 8 and almost immediately joined other bands and started to gig on a regular basis. However it wasn't until years later, when he started studying for a higher diploma in music performance which consequently led to a degree in the same subject, where he refined his technique and style further.
Visit his **E-mail Address Removed**
While studying music he started his own private guitar teaching practice in Chelsea London, that continues to this day. After a few years of teaching, Marlon started to write online articles and lessons for MusicZeroToHero, StrummingPatterns and LCM (music tuition websites).
Aside from writing and private teaching Marlon is also currently teaching guitar at Sir John Lillie Primary School in Fulham, London and KeyToMusic.
The goal is to get the student to whatever his or her goal is. Three Common goals I found are:
1) Song playing techniques and repertoire
2) Learning an Instrument. Chord knowledge and basic techniques and songs.
3) Specialise in a Genre. Refine techniques and approaches of a specific genre.
Additional Languages: Italian
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- ICMP (2011) - Degree In Popular Music (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- ICMP (2011) - Diploma In General Teaching (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- ICMP (2008) - Higher Diploma In Guitar (College) (✘ Not On File)