Information About Holly - Canonbury teacher - (1 review)
My name is Holly , I am 25 years old. Primarily I am a drummer, however I also play guitar, piano,bass, sing and write music. I am very passionate about music and through teaching I hope to inspire, enthuse and pass on the skills and knowledge I have acquired through many years of musical training, my musical family and industry experience.
After studying Music at The Liverpool Institute for performing Arts I have spent the last 4 years working as a professional drummer gigging, touring, showcases, recording and writing with various different bands and artists of different styles.
I have been teaching drums privately for the last five years, all ages all levels.
I was also a Student Ambassador at The Liverpool Institute For Performing Arts which included facilitating musical workshops for children aged between 5-18 and also children with learning, physical and mental disabilities. Workshops include teaching musical performance, musical composition, improvisation and group drum kit and percussion lessons.
- The first lesson is half price
- Able to travel and teach in the comfort of your own home, providing you are based in East London.
- Able to provide online tutoring through Skype.
- If you do not own a drum kit, I can teach from my home on an electric drum kit.
- Calm and patient approach
- Able to teach Trinity/Guildhall drum grades 1- 8
- Lessons will always focus on technique and time keeping, however i am happy for the tutee to have as much or little input in what they would like to learn or focus on.
- Able to advise and provide all relevant materials for practice and learning at home, including; drum music,exercise sheets,websites,magazines, tuition books, tuition DVDS and CD's.
It means a lot to see my tutees enjoy themselves and develop and progress through their love for playing the drums and not because their tutor or anyone else forces them too. I will provide the grounds and encourage each of my tutees to explore their individuality and creativity within drumming.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- from The Liverpool Institute For Performing Arts ( Main instrument of study - Drum kit) (2009) - BA Degree in Music from The Liverpool Institute For Performing Arts ( Main instrument of study - Drum kit) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Bournemouth & Poole College (2006) - GCSE music, BTEC National Diploma in popular music. (College) (✘ Not On File)
- . (2005) - Guildhall Grades 1 - 8 on drum kit (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- . (2005) - Grades 1 - 5 musical theory (Other) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|