Information About Hayley - Streatham teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Hayley:
Hayley offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
Hi, I'm Hayley and I'm a professional performer and singing teacher with over 14 years of vocal training & experience behind me. I enjoy having a varied performing career, having taken part in a variety of choirs, musicals, professional concerts, classical chamber groups, pantomimes, cabarets, contemporary operas and immersive theatre – I have diverse interests in a range of arts mediums, and like getting to work with people from all walks of life.
Recent highlights include: Backing Vocals in The Bristol Jazz & Blues Festival, 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' (Bristol Hippodrome), 'Cinderella' with Daisy Chain Entertainment and performing for Deborah Meaden (Dragons Den).
I have been based in Bristol but am moving to London soon and will be offering lessons from my home studio in Streatham.
I have been teaching for a few years and have taught a mix of people from school age children to actors, students and retired people, all looking to improve their voices and find confidence in singing. I teach any age from 5 upwards and all abilities.
I have a wealth of technical knowledge and performing experience in a variety of styles which I bring to my teaching. I have successfully put students through LCM and ABRSM exams, and helped people to gain places at drama schools such as East 15 and Central School of Speech and Drama.
My lessons are fun, flexible and positive so that you can feel real improvement combining the freedom of exploring your tone/style with technical knowledge.
What I Can Offer You:
* Relaxed and enjoyable lessons, going at a pace that suits you and setting achievable goals
* A wealth of knowledge and technical training, from the basics to more specific technical help
* Explanations of how the voice works to help you understand and improve your vocal tone
* Experience in a wide range of styles (including core classical and musical theatre singing principles) and creatively mixing these to give you plenty of vocal tools
* Song/repertoire suggestions to suit your voice
* A genuine passion for music, and helping others to build confidence and achieve their potential
* Opportunities to take exams, perform, record, or just to sing for yourself, whatever your aim is!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Bristol (2015) - MA Music (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Bristol (2014) - BA Music (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Millfield School (2011) - A Level Music (College) (✘ Not On File)
- ABRSM (2011) - Grade 8 Singing & Piano (Other) (✘ Not On File)