Information About Gustavo - Birmingham teacher - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Gustavo:
Gustavo offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
Experienced and fully qualified piano and music theory instructor. 14 years of experience teaching piano, keyboard and music theory. Prepares for ABRSM, Trinity, LCM and Rockschool exams.
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 I am only offering online tuition at the moment.
Keyboard Tutor -**Removed By Admin**, Birmingham, UK (2016 - present):
- Teaches piano and keyboard in individual, small groups and whole class settings;
- Accompanies instrumentalists for their ABRSM, Trinity and LCM examinations.
Teaching Assistant at the University of Southern Mississippi (2007-2013):
- Taught undergraduate Music Theory, Harmony and Aural Skills classes
- Taught undergraduate Piano Group classes
- Taught undergraduate piano lessons on his professor's absences
Teacher at the Southern Miss Piano Institute (2012-2013)
- Taught piano lessons to pre-college students of all ages
Supportive - Understanding of each student's individual strengths and finding the most suitable ways of helping them. Students must feel comfortable to share their struggles and needs with their instructor as part of the learning process.Serious - Teaching is a great responsibility, and requires full commitment of the instructor.
Motivational - A teacher must constantly provoke the sparkle for musical knowledge in his students.
Flexible - From casual learners to aspiring concert pianists, the methodology used is carefully chosen in order to meet the individual needs of each student. Lessons can go at your own pace or be guided towards a set goal.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), Spanish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- The University of Southern Mississippi (USA) (2017) - Piano Performance and Pedagogy (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- Birmingham Conservatoire (2016) - Instrumental Performance - Piano (Masters) (✔ On File)
- The University of Southern Mississippi (USA) (2010) - Music Theory / Piano Performance (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Escola de Música e Belas Artes do Paraná (Brazil) (2006) - Piano Performance (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||2|
|Total Positive Feedback:|