Information About Greta - Manchester teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Greta:
- I am a second year MMus (piano performance) student at the Royal Northern College of Music;
- I have finished George Georgescu Arts High-school as top of the class, with grade A in Music Theory, History of Music, Piano, Harmony, Music Forms and Singing;
- I like to find connections between music and other subjects (mathematics, visual arts, dancing, literature);
- The fact that I have a lot of commitments (such as concerts, cultural events, competitions) makes me very organised;
- Being on time is very important to me;
- I respect my commitments;
- I am very communicative;
- I have experience in teaching piano;
- I am always full of energy and dedicated to music;
- I am very adaptable to different kinds of personalities and temperaments;
I have experience in teaching piano especially to children (from 5 to 15 years old) and adults (from 22-40)
I started teaching piano since I was in the first year of high- school. This experience helped me to understand that every children has its own personality and different approaches are needed for different personalities.
During these four years of teaching I have gained communication skills which enable me to make music interesting to children.
Even if I am an international student, I have taught children in English. I mention that I have scored 98 iBT at TOEFL exam and I have diplomas in English competitions which demonstrate that my level of English is very good.
In my opinion, music is an art which incorporate all the other arts (dance, visual arts, literature) and has the power to change human emotions. In fact, in ancient Greece, people believed that music has its own ethos capable to make people better and kind. This is why I like to make my students understand that music is not separated from everything they already know.
In my sessions with young children I usually like to use colours, stories and make them use their imagination to bring to life the music they play.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), French, Romanian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Royal Northern College of Music (2018) - Piano Performance (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Royal Northern College of Music; Manchester (2016) - BMus Piano Performance (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- George Georgescu Arts Highschool; Tulcea, Romania (2000) - High-school Diploma (School) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|