Information About Eunsley - Roehampton teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Eunsley:
Yehudi Menuhin School
Royal College of Music (BMus 1st class, MMus Distinction, Artist Diploma, Junior Fellow)
University of Music and Performing Arts, Vienna
Active career as soloist, concerts, recitals in venues such as:
Wigmore Hall, Royal Albert Hall, Bridgewater Hall, Southbank - Purcell Room, Cadogan Hall, St John's Smith Square, and the House of Lords, the Philharmonic Hall of Warsaw, Rachmaninov Hall (Moscow), Konserthuset (Stockholm), Palacio de Festivales (Cantabria), Orford Arts Centre (Canada), Mozarteum (Salzburg), Polish Radio Lutoslawski Concert Hall, the Council of Europe (Strasbourg), Goldensaal (Schwerin).
She has performed as soloist with orchestras such as the Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra, Guildford Symphony Orchestra, Oxford Symphony Orchestra, London Chamber Orchestra, Camerata Orphica, Hanseatica Chamber Orchestra, and with the Romanian Radio Orchestra.
She plays on a 1800 Lorenzo Storioni violin, generously loaned by a patron of the Beare's International Violin Society.
Niederbayerische Philharmonie (Germany) - Concertmaster
Philharmonia Orchestra - 1st Violin
Awards and Prizes:
• Park Lane Group Artist 2016-2017
• Manchester Bridgewater Hall Debut Recital Series Award (2016)
• RCM “Rising Star” (2016, 2013)
• Albert Cooper Trust Award (2014, 2016)
• MMSF Philharmonia/Meyer Award (2014)
• MBF/Help Musicians Postgraduate Performance Award (2013, 2015)
• Countess of Münster Award (2013)
• Tunbridge Wells Young International Concert Artists’ Competition (3rd
I have been teaching for over 10+ years. I have preferred to have less students, but to really dedicate my time and effort for them. My students have always got high marks in ABRSM exams, have been accepted into National Children's Orchestras, Junior departments of the Royal College of Music and Guildhall School of Music, and have also gained music scholarships to private schools.
I have also coached a postgraduate class for Masters students at the Royal College of Music.
Whether you are professional, amateur, adult or child, looking for orchestral excerpts audition help, or just general violin lessons, I am happy to help!
I am passionate about music and believe that the best way to learn music is to truly love it!
I am enthusiastic about passing my knowledge onto my students, through a well rounded approach of teaching solid technique and musical awareness.
I like to give my students a versatile repertoire to work on - scales, technical exercises, studies and pieces.
Lessons will also include general musicianship and a broader insight into classical music.
I am happy to travel, but will charge an extra £5 for travel (under 30 mins), or £10 (over 30 mins).
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Royal College of Music (2016) - Junior Fellow & Artist Diploma (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna (2016) - Artist Diploma (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Royal College of Music (2015) - Master of Music (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Royal College of Music (2013) - Bachelor of Music (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)