Information About David - City of London teacher - (2 reviews)
This is how 4 referees rated David:
David is a London-based pianist and composer. He is a tutor at the University of Oxford, and studies piano with Ronan O’Hora and Rolf Hind at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. David recently completed his Masters at Guildhall, specialising in 20th- and 21st-century repertoire, and he is now on the Artist Diploma course.
David read music at the University of Oxford, graduating with a first-class BA in 2019. He was president of the music and chamber music societies and held multiple scholarships. Before Oxford, David was a composer for the National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain and attended the Junior Royal Northern College of Music. David was a 2022-23 Britten Pears Young Artist.
**Web Address Removed**
- University of Oxford: Lady Margaret Hall, and Lincoln, Jesus, Worcester, St John's, Keble and Hertford Colleges — External Tutor. Undergraduate modules taught: Stylistic Composition, Arrangement and Transcription; Keyboard Skills; Techniques of Composition (2021-)
- Christ Church Cathedral School, Oxford — Piano/Theory Tuition (2019-2021)
- Private Tuition — Piano/Theory/Composition/A-Level (2016-)
My approach to teaching is relaxed and professional and I tailor my lessons to the needs of the individual student. My previous students have been of a wide age range, and I have experience teaching students with mental and physical health conditions. Exam students are welcome, as are those bringing repertoire from outside the exam syllabuses.
References from past students are available on request.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama (2023) - MPerf (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Oxford (2019) - BA Music (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||2|
|Total Positive Feedback:|