Information About Daniel - Oxford teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Daniel:
Daniel offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
I am a professional pianist with several years of experience giving music theory and piano lessons. I've worked as a teacher in different music schools ( with students from 6 to 50 years old) and music colleges as an accompanist.
My qualifications are Bachelor's and Master's Degree in piano performance and Postgraduate Degree in chamber music.
- Castilla y León Music College (Spain) FEB 2020 - DEC 2020 | ACCOMPANIST
- International Music Festival "Ciudad Monumental de Cáceres" JUL 2019 | PIANO TEACHER
- Badajoz Music College ( Spain) JAN 2019 - JUN 2019 | ACCOMPANIST
- SEK Budapest International School (Hungary) SEP 2017 - JUN 2018 | PIANO TEACHER
- Musical Interpretation Course "Valle de Ambroz" (Spain) AUG 2016 - AUG 2017 | PIANO TEACHER
- Music School - Museo Perez Comendador-Leroux (Spain) AUG 2016 - AUG 2017 | PIANO and THEORY TEACHER
The key to my method is to adapt to each student's skills, knowledge and interests. Designing a work plan to achieve every student's goals: either learning the harmonic tools to play modern music, classical repertoire, improve your piano technique or just start reading music.
I teach what to practice and how to do it while enjoying the music.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Liszt ferenc Academy of Music (Hungary) (2018) - graduated with honors (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music (Hungary) (2016) - graduated with honors (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Badajoz Music College (Spain) (2014) - graduated with honors (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)