Information About Cornelius - Havering teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Cornelius:
I am a proficient Piano Teacher (ABRSM grade 8 ) with a Degree in music.
Throughout my teaching career, I have been driven to help students achieve their very best. I strongly believe that music has the power to change lives – to enhance the social, cultural and spiritual lives of people, and serve as a profound medium of personal expression.
I believe this is a role to which I could bring great value, exercising and broadening my music teaching experience, and helping students develop their talents while nurturing their passion for music.
: Teaching Keyboard in Barking Churches Music Academy to
Piano Teacher at St Ursula school in Harold Hill, Romford,
Essex. ( currently where I have 36 students ages from
6-14 years of age)
I am also working as a freelance Musician, playing in various commercial Bands doing functions (weddings, tribute nights, Jewish gigs etc… As well as solo piano gigs in London Hotel and Restaurants.
I have been playing the Piano for over 20 years.
• Evaluating student's interest, aptitude and temperament to determine that piano is a suitable instrument for them
• Developing/acquiring teaching materials /resources for piano lessons
• Showing pupils the difference between musical styles such as pop music, jazz and classical
• Responsible for all of the necessary exam preparation and administration(ABRSM exam)
• Ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), German, Italian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Spiru Haret University (2014) - Music Degree (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- ABRSM (2014) - Grade 8 (Other) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
My son had already few lessons and he's so happy .
Thank you so much Cornelius