Information About Cornelius - Havering teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Cornelius:
I am a proficient Piano Teacher (ABRSM grade 8 ) with a Bachelor Degree in music.
Throughout my teaching career, I have been driven to help students achieve their very best. I strongly believe that music has the power to change lives – to enhance the social, cultural and spiritual lives of people, and serve as a profound medium of personal expression.
I believe this is a role to which I could bring great value, exercising and broadening my music teaching experience, and helping students develop their talents while nurturing their passion for music.
Piano Teacher at St Ursula school in Harold Hill, Romford,
Essex. ( currently where I have 46 students ages from
6-14 years of age)
I am also working as a freelance Musician, playing in various commercial Bands doing functions (weddings, tribute nights, radio shows, musicals, musical director in varies bands etc… As well as solo piano gigs in London Hotel and Restaurants.
I have been playing the Piano for over 30 years.
• Evaluating student's interest, aptitude and temperament to determine that piano is a suitable instrument for them
• Developing/acquiring teaching materials /resources for piano lessons
• Showing pupils the difference between musical styles such as pop music, jazz and classical
• Responsible for all of the necessary exam preparation and administration(ABRSM exam)
• Ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), German, Italian
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Spiru Haret University (2014) - Music Degree (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- ABRSM (2014) - Grade 8 (Other) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
My son had already few lessons and he's so happy .
Thank you so much Cornelius