Information About Aneesa - Hove teacher
I have a huge zest for life, all that it can offer and all that I can offer to it! I am a Professional Singer and Community Engagement Specialist. Having trained as a Barrister, I love working with clients to improve their overall performances so that they can reach their full potential in both community settings, at work, in social settings and on the stage. I have experience of working with young people (10-21 year olds) as well as members of organisations such as Depression Alliance, SMART (Mental Health Charity), patients and carers amongst others. As an artist I tour internationally and make sure that my audience have a fantastic time at my shows: (see **E-mail Address Removed**/aneesa)…
• 2011/12 – Project Manager: Community Voices Project; Building Vocal confidence within Communities. Community Choirs Conductor. Big Society Development Worker (VAW)
• 2010 - Personalisation Awareness Officer, organised annual training calendar, Arts support, Project & Event management & Social Enterprise support programmer at KCSC
• Project & Event management: Community Centres Conference, Worlds End Estate Community Xmas Fair, Social Enterprise Dragon’s Den & Showcase: Liaising with businesses & support agencies to negotiate support for charities setting up enterprises
• Consultation Facilitator: Community consultations (Local Authority planning developments), Voluntary Organisation Forums, Children & Families practice development programme, Office Matters training, Speak Up, Speak Out & Assertiveness training
• 2007- Present **Web Address Removed**: Corporate & community arts workshops for all ages. Project managed Kensington Community Strategy Consultation 2008 (Participants included locals, parents, children, Councillors). I organised art & poetry exhibition where local people represented their voice through the arts. I programmed & ran the music stage at the Earls Court Festival Street Fair, ‘Find Your Voice’ project, Corporate team building; ‘African Village’: mask making, dance, singing, drumming, Belbin team roles. Voice & rhythm workshop for Linden Lodge, specialist sensory & physical college.
• 2003-08 Local Involvement Networks: Patient & Public Involvement forums co-ordinator: Project management & facilitation in community engagement initiatives: KCSC & Shaw Trust.
• Camden Music Service (1998-present) – Musical Director of Camden Harmony Voices. 121 teaching, Recorder Ensemble & performance group (7-13 year olds), writing arrangements to suit the abilities of the children within the choirs. Assisting with Camden Youth Choir.
• Voice workshops & Choirs: Corporate & Community clients: British Airways, Kensington Community Choirs, Churches, Los Algarrobos School, Ecuador. Partnership with Palestinian choir. Vocal Confidence Building workshops. 121 private voice coaching
Alongside my professional singing career I work as a Vocal Coach & Event Producer and have a huge passion for helping people to make a BIG difference in their own lives and the lives of others. I love working with clients to improve their overall performances so that they can reach their full potential in both community settings, at work, in social settings and on the stage.
Additional Languages: Punjabi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Trinity Guildhall (2010) - PTTLS Level 3 (Preparing to teach in the Life Long Sector) (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Trinity Guildhall (2008) - Training in the Delivery of the Arts (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Camden Music Service (2008) - Teacher Training (INSET) - whole school singing (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Nottingham University (2005) - Singing Leading, Youth Music (Singbook.org) (Professional) (✘ Not On File)