Information About Adam - Irvine teacher - (1 review)
This is how 3 referees rated Adam:
I am music student studying Clarinet at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. I have worked with musicians of all ages and abilities, from primary school level all the way through to professional and have experience tutoring in bands and orchestras and also giving one to one lessons. I am also very experienced as a soloist and an orchestral musician.
• Tutored at North Ayrshire Junior Band
• Previous member of West of Scotland School's
Orchestra and National Youth Orchestra of Scotland
• Winner of a Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe
• Supported by The Robertson Trust and Dewar Arts
• Winner of the Junior Royal Conservatoire Gilbert Innes
Woodwind Prize and Concerto Competition (2017)
• First person to win the Elizabeth McNair trophy for Best
Instrumental Performance of the Festival three years in
I am able to tailor my lessons to all ages and abilities. If you are a beginner, in lessons I would take you through the Abracadabra Clarinet book. This is a great resource which is perfect for anyone who is just starting off. If you already have experience of playing the clarinet, you can bring me pieces you already know or I can find pieces which suit whatever level you are working at. No matter what stage you are at, I would love to help you develop your skills!
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (2017) - Currrently studying BMus (Hons) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (2017) - Grade 8 Saxophone (Distinction) (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (2017) - Higher Leadership Award (Music Leaders Scotland) (School) (✘ Not On File)
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (2016) - Grade 8 Clarinet (Distinction) (Other) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|