Information About Xuan - Ladbroke Grove teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Xuan:
I have been employed by Language Centre of the University of Cambridge as a Mandarin teacher since September 2010 starting from the CULP4SC project. I have undertaken Chinese teaching in 7 different schools in Luton, Cambridge and Essex area. I am currently teaching all level Chinese to students in the University of Cambridge.
Mandarin Tutor, CULP & CULP4SC, University of Cambridge. (CRB checked)
• Teaching Chinese to students of different ages (from children to adults) and levels (the beginner、the intermediate and advanced level), familiarising with the diversified teaching methods and characteristics of different group students
• Teaching experience in one-on-one or group mandarin lessons.
• Teaching schools:
1. University of Cambridge
2. Comberton Village College
3. Denbigh High School
4. The Hertfordshire & Essex High School and Science College
5. Luton Sixth Form College
As an Asset Languages Accredited Teacher and a tutor from Cambridge University, Xuan's strong logical thinking and creative teaching ideas are underpinned by rich experience, and he is able to apply new technical skills and diversified teaching methodologies into his teaching to create a rapport with students and boost their interests in learning Chinese.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Hertfordshire (2006) - Data communications and Networks (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|