Information About Qiming - Nottingham teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Qiming:
I graduated from Nottingham Trent University with the following degrees:
• BSc(Hons) Mathematics with Business (2009)
• (MSc) Computing Systems (2011)
• PhD Research in Computing Science (2017)
I am a native speaker in Mandarin with a very standard accent. I have been studying and living in the UK more than 10 years. Currently, I am running a small business company for retail sales and international education exchange in Nottingham.
For me, studying these courses cultivated my knowledge in mathematics, business, computing and research. For me, I am more committed to promoting Chinese culture to different age of people.
5 years personal tutor experience for adults and children.
During the doctoral period, I assisted my supervisor in counseling students.
• Provides high-quality Chinese teaching services for different levels (adults or kids) and different purposes (interest, travelling, business, work etc.).
• Dedicated courses for your purpose and interests, also adding the necessary, pronunciation grammar, vocabulary, writing, reading, and derivative of the Chinese character.
• The features include Chinese culture, geography, history, sources of idiom and idiom stories to provide you with better understanding of Chinese language.
• Before I start teaching, I usually test your Chinese level according to your purpose. Don't worry about the exam. It's just for better designing your own curriculum.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Nottingham Trent University (2017) - PhD Research in Computing Science (Doctorate) (✔ On File)