Information About Sanela - Hemel Hempstead teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Sanela:
Sanela offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
Hello future students
My name is Sanela and I am currently working as a Procurement associate with Premier Foods in Hertfordshire. Before that I was studying my Master in International Trade at the University of Warwick. I am a very friendly and easygoing person and I love to travel and to learn new languages and about cultures.
I am a very patient and calm person who is enthusiastic about helping others to learn new languages. They are especially important, because you will need them all around the world and in your future career. I will show you that learning a language is fun, not a pain. I am learning myself two new languages :)
I am looking forward to meeting you.
I have had several years of tutoring experience, both in person and online. I usually teach languages and other subjects for primary and secondary school. My students so far were mostly teenagers, however, I am perfectly fine with tutoring everyone who might needs a tutor, as one can never learn enough.
What is most important to me when tutoring:
- tailor the lessons to your needs. Whatever you need, I will do my best to try and help you learn it.
- Understand you. Sometimes, teachers do not understand what you are asking and are of no great help. However, as I am also still in my learning phase, I will do my best to listen to you carefully and answer all your questions.
- Memory hooks of mnemonics. With languages these are very helpful. I will try and make learning a new language very easy for you, as I had to learn them myself.
Additional Languages: English (British), Serbian
Availability: Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- British Coucil (2013) - IELTS Band 8.5 (Other) (✔ On File)
- DELF/DALF (2010) - DALF C1 (Other) (✔ On File)