Information About Patrick - Whitchurch teacher - (27 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Patrick:
I have more than 10-year full time teaching experience in Business Administration at Bachelor and Master level. I am the Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing, Charter Institute of Purchasing and Supply, London Chamber and Commerce, Professional Member of Hong Kong Logistics Association. I have awarded several teaching and performance awards from my years of teaching. I am also a registered qualified teacher. My interested subjects include, Economics, Marketing, Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Management Accounting and Finance, Human Resources Management, Operations Management, Education and Information Systems. I am now studying for my PhD in Cardiff University.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Hong Kong Logistics Association
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Chartered Institute of Bankers
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Book-keeping and Accounts)
- Private Pilot (UK Civil Aviation Authority)
I have more than 10-year teaching and tutoring experience as follows:
- Cardiff University (Lecturer & Tutor)
- University of Wales (Lecturer for MBA)
- University of Warwick (Lecturer & Tutor for HEFP)
- University of Leicester (Lecturer for MBA)
- University of Portsmouth (Partner Associate Lecturer for BBA)
- University of Huddersfield (Lecturer for BBA)
- Middlesex University (Lecturer and Tutor for BBA)
- Royal Roads University, Canada (Lecturer for MBA)
- Lingnan University Hong Kong (Lecturer for Business Administration)
*** Awarded the Certificate of Merit in Teaching and Performance Award ***
- The Chinese University of HK (Lecturer & Instructor for BBA)
- The University of Hong Kong (Part-time Lecturer)
- The Open University of HK (Radio Guest Speaker in Business)
- Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Lecturer for H. Dip)
- Hartford Institute, Hong Kong (Lecturer for Adv. Dip and Dip)
- Informatics Academy, Hong Kong (Lecturer)
- Unisoft IT, Hong Kong (Lecturer for NCC programme)
- Labour Department, HKSAR Government (Guest Lecturer)
- Ideal College (Lecturer for BBA)
- Caritas Institute for Further and Adult Education (Part-time Teacher)
Student-oriented, focusing on generic and conceptual knowledge building, helping student preparing term papers and preparation for examination.
I am well-experienced in the Welsh Joint Education Committee (WJEC) AS & A Level examinations! I provide free lecture notes and past examination papers for discussion.
Additional Languages: Chinese, Cantonese
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- MSc (IT Education), MA(IS), PGDE(Outstanding Academic Award), MHKLA, MCIM, CIPS
- MBA, University of Dundee, UK
- PhD (Social Science) Candidate, Cardiff University, UK
- Registered Qualified Teacher
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||27|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Thanks again Patrick!
We would certainly recommend Patrick.
All the best.
you have been very reliable and helped me with my knowledge of the subject
and knows a lot about the subject area
iam very pleased