Information About Mahammed - Welling teacher
Teacher of Modern Standard Arabic with substantial experience of teaching within academia and business. Motivated self starter able to rise to new challenges and consistently achieve objectives.
Freelance Arabic Teacher, 2002 - Present
• Working on a freelance basis, both directly on behalf of clients and via specialist Language Recruitment Agencies.
• Regular clients include major multinational organisations such as; BP, Financial Times, Ministry of Defence (UK) and Ashurst Law.
• Successfully completed a range of assignments including teaching Arabic for business to key employees of major blue chip clients.
• Also worked with government organisations in diplomatic and legal environments.
Summary of work completed for Specialist Language Agencies;
**Contact Detail Removed** (**Web Address Removed**)
- Teaching one-to-one and group Arabic courses as well as Arabic cultural awareness.
- Working with different levels / sectors: social, business, financial, diplomatic, legal, government and non-government **Contact Detail Removed** representatives.
- Clients include: Exxonmobil, and MBDA.
Elite Language Institute (**Web Address Removed**)
- Teaching; Evening Arabic public classes, Private Arabic tuition, Arabic corporate training, and Arabic children courses.
- Working with all levels from beginner to advanced.
Business Language Training (**Web Address Removed**)
- Training individuals and groups in Arabic from complete beginner to advanced level.
- Teaching Modern Standard Arabic and Magriben dialects.
- Clients include: Financial Times journalists.
Business Language Solutions
- Teaching Arabic as foreign language to individuals and groups.
Simon & Simon
- Teaching Arabic for business purposes.
Arabic Teacher, Lycee De Zemoura, Algeria, September 1996 - July 1998
• Worked with children aged 11-18, teaching all areas of the curriculum in Arabic.
• Developed strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
• Responsible for all lesson planning and preparation of student’s work.
• Undertook assessment, marking and report writing.
Able to motivate my learners, using different methods and approaches.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Certificate in Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language, SOAS, 2009
- MA Islamic Studies, Birkbeck College University of London, 2009
- IELTS (6.5 Score), College of North West London, 2004 - 2005
- BA Islamic Studies & Law, Al-emir Abdelkader University Constantine, Algeria, 1992 - 1996