Information About Huizhen - Bristol teacher - (8 reviews)
This is how 4 referees rated Huizhen:
I am an experienced teacher of languages having worked in the Chinese Education system all my professional life after leaving university. My aim has always been to provide my students with the highest quality tuition to enable them to achieve excellent results academically and in their everyday use of a foreign language
(1) 26 years as a teacher of English in China and two and a half years teaching Mandarin and Cantonese in Bristol.
(2) 4 of these year as a Headmistress in Junior Middle School.
(3) 5 of these years as a Head of Teaching Department in Junior Middle School
(4) Responsible for school meetings in Mandarin and Cantonese
(5) A Cantonese Oral Examiner in Downend School Bristol in May 2008
(6) At the moment, I am teaching Mandarin for GCSE students (part-time) in Cotham School and Cantonese for private students.
I have structured and planned lessons depending upon the experience and level of the students and I create a relaxed and creative atmosphere to encourage an enjoyable learning experience.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Bristol City College, Bristol, UK (2009) - PTLLS(Preparing to Teach in the lifelong Learning Sector)Level 3 ,city &guilds 7303 from January to March in 2009 in College Green Centre of City of Bristol College. (College) (✔ On File)
- Ocean International English School, Bristol, UK (2004) - Improving Teaching Skills,3 months course from June to September in 2004 in OISE Bristol (School) (✔ On File)
- Guangdong Language&Character Committee, China (2003) - Certificate of Proficiency in Mandarin, awarded on 1st March 2003, from Guangdong Language & Character Committee. (Other) (✔ On File)
- Guangdong Education Institute, China (1995) - English majors and teaching certificate in Shao Guan College, course 1978-1981 and Degree in English from Guang Dong Education Institute 1992-1995 (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||8|
|Total Positive Feedback:|