Information About Laurent - Thornton Heath teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Laurent:
I am a fully qualified French language teacher with experience of working with young learners between the ages of 11 to 17 in France. I had recently moved to the UK.
I am interested in establishing a teaching career within a secondary school environment. I am able to manage a large group of learners, plan stimulating lessons and motivate lower achieving learners to reach their potential. I enjoy working within a team as well as being able to deal with a great deal of responsibility.
• Plan lessons and prepare materials meticulously and use a variety of resources within the classroom
• Able to define clear and concrete objectives of learning for pupils
• Applying various teaching methods to suit the learning styles of different students
• Able to motivate and stimulate learners and encourage reflection
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Portuguese, Spanish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University Toulouse 1 (2010) - Master's degree in information and communication (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University Toulouse 1 University Toulouse 1 Capitole, France (2010) - Master’s degree in Information and Communication Organizations (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University Toulouse 2 le Mirail (1994) - DEA ( equivalent master's degree) in French Literature (Masters) (✔ On File)