Information About Catherine - Battersea teacher - (6 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Catherine:
I am a qualified EFL teacher and studied Spanish and Italian at Cambridge University, which included a year abroad studying at the University of Verona in Italy. In total, I lived in Italy for over two years and Spain for six months, whilst more recently I spent three months in South America. I have always enjoyed studying languages but understand how challenging it can be at times, and consequently aim to tutor in a way that makes learning languages both varied and accessible. I enjoy learning about different cultures, through both travel and foreign literature and film.
* Private tutoring of adults and children in English (as a Foreign Language), Spanish and Italian
* 3 months teaching English to children aged 9-16 and adults (small group classes) at the McGinty School of English, Almería, Spain
* 9 months teaching English to children aged 12-14 and adults (large groups and individuals) at The Cambridge School, Verona, Italy
* 12 months teaching English to adults (small groups and individuals, including Business English) at Inlingua, Verona, Italy
I have a very flexible approach to tutoring, as each student is different both in requirements and style of learning. Consequently I try to tailor my lessons to the individual, adapting to their pace of working and concentrating on the aspects of language that interest them most, for example conversation or grammar, whilst ensuring lessons are suitably varied. Lessons can be as relaxed or intensive as the student desires.
Additional Languages: French
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Cambridge University, UK (2009) - MA (Cantab) Modern and Medieval Languages (Italian and Spanish) (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Cambridge University UK (2006) - BA (Hons Cantab) Modern and Medieval Languages (Italian and Spanish) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Campbell College Teaching Training, Valencia, Spain (2006) - Cambridge CELTA (TEFL) (Professional) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||6|
|Total Positive Feedback:|