Information About Hamza - Hillingdon teacher - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Hamza:
Hi there, Thanks for viewing my profile, I have PhD in computer science and I do lot of work in programming languages. I am llso native arabic speaker and I have passion to teach my language. I can teach levantine delicate and FUsha arabic language.
I have very good experience in teaching and have strong skills to train my students
We will build live examples step by step to explain the aims and benefits of information given within the course.
I give assignments and handouts to help during learning process.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Arabic
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- BSc Computer engineering Aleppo University 2001
- PhD student right now
- Master of Research in IT Brunel University UK 2008
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||2|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Positives about :
- Has an effective teaching style that has helped me to make great progress with my pronunciation and understanding of Arabic
- Supportive and helpful with any questions or queries I've got, both inside and outside of our lessons
- Punctual and reliable
- Very personable; I actually enjoy the lessons!
Negatives about :