Information About Christina - Welling teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Christina:
Christina offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
I am very much a creative soul having studied Danish/English/French Business Correspondence and Linguistics with emphasis on Translation and Proofreading at University of Southern Denmark. I love communicating in different languages with people from around the world.
Learning languages and photography, has given me the opportunity to go places and meet people that I would otherwise not have encountered. I continue to be intrigued into the world of spirituality. I have a deep passion for travelling the world.
I enjoy teaching and supporting students to achieve their goals. I believe that humour and a positive outlook is an essential aspect of learning and it is equally important that my students are enjoying themselves during the process. My focus is always to check in with students for their requests, way of learning and in accordance with their pace.
I work with translation and proofreading of letters and articles from English to Danish and vice versa. I have worked one to one with private students with a particular focus on the student’s requirements and goals.
I love learning and teaching new languages and exchanging knowledge with many new students all around the world.
If you want to improve your conversational Danish or refresh your Danish knowledge, or if you require private lessons in Danish or simply to prepare for a test, improve your pronunciation or for anything else, I will be very happy to work with you.
Danish way of life, humour and insights into the culture all form part of the framework of learning Danish. The language itself is an invitation into exploring the Danish lifestyle. I have studied and lived in various parts of Denmark including Copenhagen hence I have an excellent knowledge of different parts of the country which I will be more than happy to share and incorporate into the teaching.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree Level Business Correspondence in Danish, English, French – Translation & Proofreading (Southern University of Denmark)
- Bachelor in Editorial photography (Brighton University, UK)
- English Language Studies, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
- French Language Studies, University Stendhall, Grenoble, France
- Translation and proofreading of business letters, board papers, technical instructions, articles, etc, London, UK
- Project Manager, Property Development projects for a Housing Charity, London, UK
- Conversational Danish
- Refresh your Danish knowledge
- Require private lessons in Danish
- Prepare for a test
- Improve your pronunciation
Happy to provide a teaching concept or a learning programme which is student lead.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), French, Norwegian, Swedish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Brighton, UK (2000) - Editorial Photograhpy (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Southern University of Denmark (1994) - English, French, Danish Business Correspondence (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Brown University, Rhode Island, USA (1990) - English Language Studies (College) (✘ Not On File)
- University Stendhall, Grenoble, France (1990) - French Language Studies (College) (✘ Not On File)