Information About Anne - Marlow teacher - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Anne:
I was born in Paris and brought up in the Western suburbs of Paris. I am married with an Englishman and have raised 3 bilingual children. Before moving to England 14 years ago, I had a career in a French bank as a Manager.
In 2006, I obtained a qualification for "teaching a Foreign Language to Adults" at East Berkshire College in Windsor. Since then, I have been teaching French Language and French conversation to beginners, intermediates and advanced students in various French and English companies, either "one-to-one", or to groups of up to 10.
I have been running three types of French Conversation lessons:
- one-to-one lessons for adults, A-Level students and University students and in companies;
- lessons for groups of students of all levels in a range of companies in the region;
- one-to-one lessons for 3 CEOs.
I have also run several courses for Adult groups on behalf of "Bucks Adult Learning".
I happily teach on a one-to-one basis, either at my home or at the tutee's home.
I have been focusing on helping students to improve their 'conversation confidence' before travelling to France, either before moving house, or before business meetings or before they go on holiday. I am happy to adapt to any situation.
I have been using all types of resources in order to help students to improve their listening, speaking and reading skills (CDs, articles on current affairs, etc… ) and also their grammar in context.
I take great pleasure and enthusiasm in teaching and transmitting my mother-tongue and my culture.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Windsor College (2006) - National Open College Network qualification for "Teaching French for Adults" (College) (✔ On File)
- Internal exams in the Bank (1993) - Bank qualification, equivalent to 4 years at university (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Lycee (1985) - Baccalaureat (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||3|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||1|
Her methods are practical and insightful. Excellent