Information About Andreea - Maryland teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Andreea:
Qualified German teacher with five years’ experience as a private tutor, who attained First Class Honours in both German and Teacher Training module and published a book on German linguistics. A long time German language passionate, committed to sharing my enthusiasm for this language and my knowledge with my future students too. Driven and organised teacher, eager to motivate students to learn Goethe's language and develop multicultural sensitivity.
In my experience as a private tutor I worked one-on-one with students of different ages (primary, secondary school and university level students included) who came from various cultural backgrounds. I developed and implemented comprehensive lesson plans, worksheets and evaluation tests that met the students’ needs. Designing interactive lessons in the target language based on audio and video materials raised students’ interest and helped them perform. I always encouraged my students to overcome the fear of speaking a foreign language. Therefore, an open communication with my students was essential in order to understand their difficulties in learning and support them in dealing with their challenges. As well as that, I kept in touch with their legal tutors who were periodically informed about their progress.
- Worked one-on-one with students of different ages (primary and secondary school and university level students).
- Developed and implemented comprehensive lesson plans, worksheets and tests that met the students’ needs.
- Designed interactive lessons supported as well by audio and video materials.
- Communicated with students in order to understand their difficulties in learning a foreign language.
- Supported students in dealing with learning challenges using appropriate strategies.
- Communicated with students’ legal tutors about their progress and provided effective feedback.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Arabic, English (British), German
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest (2017) - Diplomacy and international negotiations (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Bucharest (2015) - German language and literature (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Faculty of Psychology and Educational sciences - Teacher Training department, University of Bucharest (2015) - Certification for teaching profession (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena (2014) - Erasmus scholarship - German (Other) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|