Information About Alexia - Canonbury teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Alexia:
University Degree in Translation and Interpreting Studies.
Qualified Spanish Teacher by the University College of London.
Spanish Language Assistant at Burnham Grammar School and Sir William Borlase's Grammar School, Bucks
- Teaching Spanish to A-level and to GCSE (20 students/Years 10-12)
- Running a Spanish club
- Monitoring language learning activities for groups of students.
- Coaching and teaching Spanish to teachers.
Spanish Private Tutor since 2009
- Funny and dinamic lessons
- Loads of Speaking
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Catalan
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University College of London (2017) - Outstanding (QTS) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Vic (Barcelona) (2006) - Translation Studies (Bachelors) (✔ On File)