Information About Pejmun - Leigh trainer - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Pejmun:
Pejmun offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
I specialise in Autodesk Inventor 2D & 3D.
As a tutor, i am qualified with a Degree and College Diplomas.
I gained my High School CAD Diploma in Industrial Design, I then completed Level 1 in AutoCAD, Levels 1, 2 and 3 in Autodesk Inventor Parametric Modelling 2D & 3D at Manchester College.
In turn, I studied Art & Design and received my Level 3 Diploma Certificate at Stockport College in 3D Modelling.
I then graduated from Salford University as a Product Designer in 2014.
All of my projects were drawn in Autodesk Inventor 2D and 3D from scratch to finish.
Previously i have worked in an engineering firm, drawing mostly industrial machinery in Autodesk Inventor 3D.
From bespoke design to reverse engineering and producing drawings for the workshop to be made.
Autodesk Inventor can be useful in related jobs like:
Summary of the things you can learn are:
• Creating a basic file management and understanding the user interface.
• Create and save 2D and 3D sketches.
• Use the sketching environment to create geometry sketches with various commands.
• Use of geometry constrains in sketches.
• Use of various dimension types in sketches.
• Creating sketch and work planes.
• Creating and preparing 2D sketches for a solid 3D model.
• Use a variety of commands to produce a solid 3D model from a 2D sketch.
• Use a variety of features to create or modify solid parametric models.
• Use different methods to create assemblies and sub-assemblies.
• Use different methods to implement sub-assemblies into assemblies.
• Using a variety of assembly constraints to implement several 3D parts within one assembly.
• Using the drawing layout environment to produce hard copies for manufacturing purposes.
• How to create bill of materials for manufacturing purposes.
I have been using Autodesk Inventor since high school and teaching it to classmates and colleagues throughout my educational and employment history.
I teach anyone who would like to learn the Foundation of Autodesk Inventor 2D and 3D from the start, from any academic background and age, or if you are preparing your kids for college or university I can help them to get ready and stay ahead, or if you want to train yourself or your staff at your workplace.
My preferred approach is to evaluate each trainee individually and see what they are capable of, as this helps me to understand your needs better.
I believe not everyone learns the same way, so I tend to teach the way that trainees understand, simple and explanatory. I tend to use drawings and sketches, objects in real life to show how something can be designed in Autodesk Inventor either 2D or 3D.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Salford University (2014) - Product Design (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Stockport College (2011) - Art & Design (College) (✔ On File)
- Manchester College (2011) - 3D Parametric Modelling Autodesk Inventor (College) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
Best J Oliver Featherstone