Information About Keith - Swaffham trainer
This is how 2 referees rated Keith:
Keith offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
I am a highly motivated ambitious training professional with a consistent ability to achieve high standards of quality and client satisfaction. Being a quick thinking and astute problem solver, I have a conscientious, logical and methodical approach to new challenges. It has been said I am a natural people motivator with a drive and passion to enable people to achieve their goals and work related targets and results.
As a confident professional with strong training, interpersonal and communication skills, I have a well-established and proven background of working in large and busy functions within the Information Communication Technology industry, specifically with a high level of experience around training and databases.
• Training to advanced level MicroSoft Office
• Training of NHS patient systems (SystmOne, PARIS, RiO, Lorenzo, CareNotes, Cerner)
• Design and production of training courses and instructional materials
• Centre Manager for the ECDL Programme at the NHS
• Organising and scheduling of group and individual training sessions
• Identifying training needs analysis for end users
• Development and maintenance of administration database
My approach is a very relaxed hands on approach. I want the delegates to get as much from the courses as possible without overloading them.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- City and Guilds (2011) - Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Other) (✔ On File)
- The Open University (2006) - Bachelor of Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Institute of IT Training (2005) - Certificate in Training Delivery Skills (Professional) (✔ On File)
- The Open University (1999) - Diploma in Computing (Other) (✔ On File)