Information About Jason - Kenley trainer - (3 reviews)
This is how 3 referees rated Jason:
I am a friendly person who aims to ensure all concepts are understood in plain and simple terms, patience and a crucisal IT background who will help whoever reach their aims and objectives.
My career began in the IT sector within the consumer imaging industry as a Product trainer for Canon (UK) Ltd, with my experience I was part of a team to train at the Pan European helpdesk in Belgium. My specific outline was to develop training/procedures for call handling for Canon’s Pan European helpdesk. I have since moved into the educational sector where I have been successful in training and developing Post 16 students in IT hardware and software vocational courses.
To summarise I have an educational and commercial training background. Good planning and time management, an organiser and disciplined person, ensuring all concepts are easily understood, I am currently teaching at Croydon College, have been teaching for 5 years and I have have 15 years solid IT background.
Teaching you:Setting up and using Social Media, PC Tuning, MIcrosoft Office, Using Windows; Use of Internet, eMail systems; GCSE ICT - A-Level, Communication, Presentation Skills, Management Techniques
I will find out your knowledge and go from there… I will always ensure you understood it, your way!
… i will teach you from your experience level and beyond
- Handouts - Plain and simple notes on the lesson
- Guidance - I show you and you copy, experimental teaching doing things that you needed doing!
- Train the Trainer style - A bit of theory, mostly demonstration and then you will demonstrate your understanding
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- London Metropolitan University (2010) - QTLS CertEd IT, (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- Various (1999) - I have various IT qualifications and Educational qualifications (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||3|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
|Total Other Feedback: (not shown)||1|