Information About Kaseem - Wallington trainer - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Kaseem:
Kaseem offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
I am Qualified Chartered Accountant and Management Accountant and have an experience working in FS sector for more than 15 years. Students seeking corporate finance subject can be benefitted from extensive experience in building financial models
With more than 13 years teaching experience of above subjects at all levels, I am very confident that I can help students to achieve their desired results. This include helping students to pass through GCSE, Degree, post graduate, CIMA/ACA/ACCA exams or building/refining their practical understanding on above topics
Main areas of expertise are
- Corporate finance, business valuation through DCF and relative valuation and for merger / acquisition
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Business Finance
- Financial Management including analysis of finance statement and building financial model for valuation and investment decisions
Few feedback from existing students can be found below
1) 5/5 Rating
Report: Qaseem was very helpful in helping me understand concepts I was struggling with and explained them very well.
2) 5/5 Rating
Report: Amazing Tutor! Very approachable and helpful .
Really impressed by the thought and planning of the sessions.
Really knows subject, vast amount of experience in the topic.
I have no hesitation in recommending Qassem, who I had the pleasure to have 3 online sessions.
3) Rating: 5/5 Rating
Report: Qaseem is always ready to help. He knows his topics very well and he is a very patient and caring tutor and would explain many times till i understood. He has been great help.
- First sessions are based understanding student requirements
- Lesson planned according to inidvidual requirements as focus will be placed on areas student need more help
- Practical example provided based on working experience
- Examples provided to student so that they can practiuce
Online teaching is also option for students which would like arrange sessions on various concepts on Finance and Accounts. All my subjects are well planned through online sessions which students can follow through easily and an important aspect is to get the soft copy of topics covered including examples done in the session which sometime students need to noted it down on face to face sessions and hence may not be able to focus on topic during session
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Urdu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Institute of Chartered Accountant Pakistan (2004) - ACA (Professional) (✔ On File)
- CIMA UK (2003) - CIMA (Professional) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||3|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
I would recommend him to anyone considering a tutor for accountancy studies.
Thanks for everything Qaseem.