Information About Nitisha - Staines trainer - (7 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Nitisha:
I am a Chartered Accountant with a passion for Accounting and Maths, have worked for 6 years with big 4 Accountancy firms (Ernst & Young) and MNCs (HSBC) in the past. I am also a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours). Currently, I am also studying for CIMA (Management Case Study Level).
I provide 1:1 session for Certificate level and Professional Level exams for ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA and AAT (till Level 4) for Financial Accounting, Cost accounting, Management Accounting, Performance Management, Financial Management and Financial Analysis.
I also provide 1:1 tuition for these subjects for Bachelor Degree Level and A-Level students. I have helped many Degree students and A-Level students to pass their exams and to prepare their Accounting assignments.
For Degree Accounting Level, practice resources are mostly provided by the students since every University have different syllabus and questions. Sometimes, I also provide some practice materials, if I have any relevant practice materials on the topics.
I have many years of experience as an Accounting and Maths tutor. I have 5 years experience as a Maths teacher/tutor back home and more than 2 years of tutoring experience in UK.
I provide online and in-person tuition for Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Performance Management, Financial Management and Financial Analysis for ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA and AAT. I have helped many students from ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA and AAT students to prepare for their exams. I have many students preparing for F2-Management Accounting and F3-Financial Accounting for ACCA exams.
I also provide 1:1 online and in-person Accounting tuition for A-Level students and Degree students for Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Management. I have tutored many students from Royal Holloway University, Kingston University, Plymouth University, University of West London, University of the West of England, Newcastle University, Brighton University and Open University. I have also helped many A-level students from Bellerbys College, Millfield School and Oxford Learning College.
I have tutored students from Malaysia, Phillippines, Russia, Italy, Germany, Scotland, Kuwait and Northern UK.
Till now, I have received 20 great testimonials from students and parents.
Testimonials for my Accounting tuition:
Two recent testimonials for my Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting tuition:
“Nitisha, thank you so much for you help and support you have provided me in the last 4 months! I went from having little accounting knowledge to being able to pass my first ACCA exam and now preparing for my second one! Your dedication, professionalism and work ethic is commendable. I will definitely be reccomending your services to my friends!” (Lorraine Amoako, ACCA student for Financial Accounting(F3))
"Nitisha is a great teacher, who made me interested in the subject I found boring. She is very friendly and patient. Nitisha does her best to make me understand topic I find hard. I need to mention that I had and do have many online tutors and only she has such a serious approach to preparation before our session, so everything goes smoothly and quickly!! Thank you Nitisha!! (Marina, student from Russia, A-level Accounting)
Few more testimonials for Accounting:
"I am so pleased to have found Nitisha who has helped my son enormously with his accountancy modules at University. She takes a lot of time and trouble to prepare for his tuition sessions and explains things simply and carefully so that he has a much better understanding of this difficult subject. She is also kind, flexible and patient and I would highly recommend her…" (Nicky Maxton, mother of one of my Degree Accounting students, Milo Maxton, studying in Newcastle University)
"Nitisha was able to target my key difficulties and helped me understand them as well as master them in a very little period of time. She has a great sense of teaching and a large amount of knowledge. I would definitely recommend her as I managed to pass my exam with only a few hours of tutoring. I hope to work with her any time soon!" (Antoine, Degree student for Cost Accounting from Royal Holloway University)
"Nitisha is a friendly and patient teacher who was able to teach me a wide range of material in the subject of accounting in very little time. In just a week Nitisha was able to understand and combat my weaknesses in the subject. When I was failing badly Nitisha was able to turn things around quickly and help me pass a difficult exam in my 1st year at uni. Thank you Nitisha!" (Caroline, Degree student for Financial Accounting from Royal Holloway University)
“We used Nitisha for a series of intensive revision tutorials for my daughter`s first accountancy exams. Nitisha was extremely professional. She was patient in understanding individual learning style to bring about confidence and well prepared for each session. I would recommend her.” (Fiona, mother of one of my ICAEW students)
My approach to tutoring is:
1. 100% success rate - I believe in 100% success rate for my students, for that I show enough confidence in them and motivate them to achieve great results and great understanding of the subject. My students are performing 85-90% within a few sessions/months only. All of my students, preparing for exams with me, have passed their exams.
2. 1:1 sessions for individual attention.
3. Interactive sessions!
4. Friendly and approachable - I think, for the students to perform better, its very important that they feel an instant connection with the teacher. I am able to establish and maintain that emotional connect with my students which also motivates them to do better. My commitment to my work is very much visible to my students, and so they have great faith in me. I know how to increase the students' confidence in their subjects, and make sure that they are getting great results and understanding of the subject.
5. Help with preparation for exams. For exam preparation, I do very intensive sessions of solving last year exam questions and also the practice questions given by the Universities/Schools for the Accounting students/Maths students.
6. Accounting assignments - I also provide guidance to prepare Accounting assignments(for Accounting students)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Hindi
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- The Institute of Chartered Accojntants of India (2004) - Chartered Accountancy (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Vinoba Bhave University (2000) - Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Ranchi University (1997) - Intermediate Science and Maths (College) (✔ On File)
- BSEB (1995) - Secondary School Examination (School) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||7|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
She was focused and friendly and thorough in finding out what he needed to know.
Its true I try to give my 110% for each one of my students. And I think, thats why I am in this profession.
Had doubts about my ability to complete areas of work that I was struggling with, but Nitisha explains and works through problem questions with me to boost my understanding and capability in answering the questions.
Would recommend to anybody looking for a tutor, especially in accounting as that is what I am doing.