Information About Mihajlo - Bloomsbury trainer
This is how 4 referees rated Mihajlo:
I have more than 8 years experience in international market research (predominantly quantitative) and more than 6 years of teaching Research methods, Marketing research, Customer insight and applied (business) statistics at the University of Nottingham, University of Leicester and Liverpool Business School.
Given that I have also obtained a PhD in Marketing, and had a rigorous academic training I consider myself a well-rounded researcher. In recent tests I took on UpWork, I came 7th out of 10,000 market research experts, and 22nd out of 5,000 statistics experts.
- 1st generation statistic techniques (descriptive statistics, univariate and multivariate methods, t-test, regression, ANOVA, clustering, factor and principal component analysis)
- 2nd generation statistic techniques (structural equation modelling, probabilistic segmentation techniques).
- Questionnaire design and optimisation
Hands on approach using real-life data sets and cutting-edge software. I can teach one on one tutorials or in small groups workshops.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Nottingham (2015) - PhD in Business and Management (Marketing) (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- University of Nottingham (2008) - MA in Marketing (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Belgrade (2006) - BSc in Management (Bachelors) (✔ On File)