Information About Joan - Bristol trainer
This is how 2 referees rated Joan:
I read for a BA (Hons) degree in Law at Emmanuel College, Cambridge University and achieved a 2.1. Since then I have been involved both in the Legal and Arts World. I am currently in my final year of the Post-Graduate in Professional Acting at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
- Law Consultant for Oxbridge Applications
- Assistant Director for the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain
- Delivering LNAT seminars
- Drama facilitator at Bicester North Performing Arts School
A personable tutor who adapts her teaching style to meet the needs of her students. Patient and generous with time. All students achieve high marks as a result.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- BA (Hons) Law, Cambridge University - 2.1
- 4 A's at A Level
- 1 A at AS Level
- GCSE's - 1 A*, 8 A's, 2B's