Information About Hemananda - Lewisham trainer - (29 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Hemananda:
Since 2001, I have been offering training sessions in companies where I have worked, including private training a side income as well as for charity purposes.
I have always been praised by my students / trainees for my ability to:
1. make complex subjects easy to understand.
2. bring joy rather than stress while teaching something.
3. maintain a friendly relationship while ensuring the good is delivered.
4. relate the subject being taught with real life contexts.
5. set relevant questions that help confirm understanding of the topic while also building the morale of the students / trainees
Every new batch of training starts with getting to know more about the student / trainee. It is at the same time important to give the student/trainee enough space to familiarise himself / herself with me. A discussion will then follow to scope down what will be covered in the syllabus. A work plan is also devised with the aim to complete the syllabus well before the examinations, so as to have adequate time for revision.
The following steps outline the process of each training session:
1. Initiate the subject or topic based on discussion of a real life example / scenario
2. Introduce the theoretical part of the subject or topic
3. Explain how the theory links to the real life example / scenario
4. Work out and explain some examples
5. Immediate evaluation of student's / trainee's understanding through questions and answers
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until satisfactory response of the student / trainee (steps 1, 2 and 3 may also be repeated if required)
7. Give homework and a brief discussion on what will be covered in the next training session
1. Each training session starts with the correction of the previous session's homework and explanation of any problem areas, including a summing up of what was covered
in the previous tuition session.
2. Training materials will be provided on all the topics covered.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Management College of South-Africa (2013) - Masters in Business Administration (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- STQC Directorate - Department of Information Technology - Ministry of Communication & Information Technology, New Delhi India (2013) - Certified Information Security Professional – Outstanding Award (ISO/IEC 27001) (Professional) (2013) - Certified Information Security Professional (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Mauritius (2003) - Bachelor in Information Technology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Swami Dayanand Institute of Management - Affiliate of TAFE University in Australia (2000) - Diploma in Information Systems (Other) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||29|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
He is knowledgable and very helpful. We are very grateful for his help.
As I have a very busy schedule, I requested that he arrive at my residence at 8 am on weekend mornings. The fact that he has always been punctual despite the early morning starts exemplifies his professionalism.
Hemanada has a very organised and methodical style of tutoring.
He made me feel really confident going in to exams.
Will surely definitely his services again.
With best regards,
Many thanks for the positive feedback.
I recommend this tutors
Thank you so much.
I would like to thank you very much for the positive feedback.