Information About Von - Norwich trainer
This is how 4 referees rated Von:
Most of what I do revolves around inspiring and supporting people in becoming productive and enterprising. That's why i've built a reputation as one of the best Enterprise Consultants around. I've achieved this through developing & delivering high powered training courses, writing & publishing books, hands-on project management, one-to-one consultations, private classes and online support.
If previous clients are to be believed (and in this case they should be) I'm a very good trainer and teacher. I believe it's part natural empathy and part meticulous preparation and hard work, but I certainly enjoy it.
Some of the key areas where I offer support include the following:
• Bookeeping & Financial Accounting Tuition - This is particularly aimed at those who are self employed or working for an SME or social enterprise. You learn basic bookkeeping terminology and skills as well as how to understand financial reports and information. You'll get advice on manual and computerised accounting systems and fulfilling legal obligations.
• Building Entrepreneurial Skills - This is particularly useful for those with a new business. I help you concentrate on what will give you success and move you to the "next step." I help you avoid the common pitfalls that cripple many new or small businesses. I help you identify your own strength, skills and weaknesses so that you can early on identify and seek the help you might need.
• Seven Secrets of Successful Fundraising - A really popular one day course that benefits fundraising "newbies" as well as seasoned professionals. From this I many private **Contact Detail Removed** clients wanting help n completing a particular fundraising project or target. I have also written a very popular book of the same name.
• Becoming a Successful Self-Published Author - Another short presentation usually delivered to small groups or one-to-one. I designed it to help budding authors get started. It's based around my own experience and a few other people I know.
• Getting EU Funding for Youth Projects - A more specialist workshop or **Contact Detail Removed** service for charitable organisations looking to tap into the tricky potentiallly lucrative area of European Union funding.
• For those living locally I also offer one hour self-assessment tax consultations for those needing help to submit their self emploment tax calculations to the HMRC
• One-to-One Consultations (face to face and online);
• Structured Workshops and Training Events;
• Audio and Video Tutorials;
• Personal Coaching;
• Detailed Reviiews, Guidance & Feedback.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (1987) - AAT (1) (Professional) (✘ Not On File)