It may be one of the most recent subjects on the curriculum, but Business Studies is - well - serious business! With the economy as it is, it's never been more important for young people to get on top of the subject. Here are some great resources to help out all of those budding entrepreneurs, whether they're studying at GCSE, A-level or University level.
1. Business Studies Online is an absolute must-visit for students of all levels, bringing together exercises, a dictionary and links to BBC Business and other websites.
2. The Times 100 is a list of the best businesses in the UK. Brilliantly, there's an engaging student and teacher section on the Times 100 website which uses the companies it lists for case studies and exercises.
3. Dineshbakshi.com brings together teachers of business studies and related subjects; here, they post up their resources, exercises and revision guides for students everywhere to share.
4. This GCSE revision sheet helps you to see where your knowledge gaps are and is helpfully provided by Portland Place School in central London.
5. At First Tutors, we recommend some excellent revision guides and books designed to help business studies students.