5 online resources for Law tutorsJanuary 6th, 2010 by Emily
These days, Law is a popular subject at GCSE and A-level - good news for all those budding barristers and lawyers out there. Here is our pick of the best online resources for mini legal eagles and their home tutors.
- Barristers aren't all out to get you! In fact, this one, Nik Nicol, has posted up a handy guide to the English legal system for tutors and students on his website - for free! http://www.niknicol.co.uk/page3.html
- Help With Law Exams does what it says on the tin: gives you the ins and outs of what to expect at GCSE Law and A-Level Law. A very useful website for Law tutors and students alike. http://www.helpwithlawexams.co.uk/
- Learn Law provides online revision resources for students of the subject. You do have to pay but for those determined to pass A-level or University Law with flying colours, it could be money well spent. http://www.learn-law.co.uk/
- Sixth Form Law is another no-nonsense site with useful explanations of the legal system along with links to relevant blogs. http://sixthformlaw.info/
- Edexcel is one of the leading qualification providers in the UK. Here is their guide to A-level Law, along with some past papers. Practise makes perfect! http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce-leg/law/Pages/default.aspx
Have you stumbled across any resources that could prove helpful to Law students or their tutors?
- Peace Of Mind
- Reference Checked... ✔
- Identity Verified... ✔
- Client Reviewed... ✔
- 7 Day Support... ✔