Information About Karolina - Deeside teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Karolina:
I am a qualified teacher in illustration and fine art, as well as practicing, and published artist.
I tutor all aspects of drawing, painting, design, and photography
I have a background in fine art as well as illustration I can contribute positively to the course by developing students` traditional techniques as well as the digital ones.
My teaching experiences include:
- Delivering illustration classes at an university.
- Delivering photography and retouching classes at an university level.
- Teaching life drawing classes to all levels
- Leading art workshop
- Leading art & design workshop with elements of history of art & design
- Teaching art at summer camps.
- Organising art education events (meet-the-artist sessions) for student (age groups 7-11 and 12-15)
- Providing one-to-one tuition to young adults and adults of various ages and stages of creative development, including SEN students, students who are taking GCSE and A levels in art, students who are preparing for an art university and other art exams as well as art enthusiasts.
I am convinced that everyone is capable to draw and paint, and do it well. Therefore, I am very happy to share my skills and passion to art with others. I believe that meeting variety of people of different age and stage of art development is the factor that makes teaching challenging and interesting.
Additional Languages: English (British), Italian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Glyndwr University (2017) - PCeT Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- Glyndwr University (2017) - M.A Design and Illustration (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Academy of Fine Arts, Wrocław, Poland (2009) - Master of Art, Design, Glass Design (Masters) (✔ On File)