Information About Heather - Tonbridge teacher - (5 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Heather:
Acting / Drama
I am a qualified teacher who has a passion for English and Drama. I have a BA (Hons) degree in these subjects and love developing students knowledge and confidence through these.
I am fully trained in the Meinser technique and work as an actor.
-Teaching for three years
-Teacher of both English and Drama up to and including A-Level
-Manager of A-Level Drama at FE College for past 2 years with 100% pass rate
- BTEC in Performing Arts (Acting) Teacher
- Experience teaching for both stage and screen
- Experience teaching contemporary and classical acting skills
-Experience working with children with special needs
-Teacher of drama in non educational settings
- Played chess to a high level - for county and considered for the England team
My approach to tutoring and teaching is to plan all lessons around my students. This means creating interactive, engaging and fun activities that are specifically designed for the needs of my student and focus on how they learn best!
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Greenwich University (2015) - Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- University of Greenwich (2011) - BA (Hons) English with Drama (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||5|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
I am very pleased to share the news that my Son Sai has got a seat in St. Olaves, Orpington.
Your teaching skills in English are amazing and very helpful for my Son to clear the main test of St. Olives.
Thank you for all the hard work you are doing with Hannah, I can see her confidence is growing and her reading is developing all the time.
I just hope you are getting away on time as I know Hannah loves seeing you, and chatting to you.