Information About Elzbieta - Haringey teacher - (4 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Elzbieta:
Calligraphy / Handwriting
I am a practising artist & graphic designer, holding qualified teacher status (QTS). I tutor all aspects of drawing, painting and design.
My teaching experiences include:
- Leading art workshop (age group of children 3-6)
- Leading art & design workshop with elements of history of art & design (age group of children 7-12)
- Teaching art at schools (children age 10 – 14)
- Organising art education events (meet-the-artist sessions) for student (age groups 7-11 and 12-15)
- Providing one-to-one tuition to children, adolescences and adults of various ages and stages of creative development,including SEN students, students who are taking GCSE art exam, and other art exams as well as art enthusiasts.
- Being member of a jury in The Competition of Artistic Works for Children and Young People
Currently, I am a teacher at Saturday School where I have been leading Art & Design Workshop, organizing internal art competitions, occasional students artworks exhibitions and preparing students for external art competitions. I have also been tutoring privately.
I am convinced that everyone is capable to draw and paint, and do it well. Therefore, I am very happy to share my skills and passion to art with others. I believe that meeting variety of people of different age and stage of art development is the factor that makes teaching challenging and interesting.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- London, UK (2011) - Qualified teacher status (QTS) (✔ On File)
- Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw, Poland (2002) - Industrial Design (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Opole University, Poland (2000) - Plastic Art Education (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||4|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
I have already recommended her to another person.