Information About Alan - Kenilworth teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Alan:
Alan offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
Alan is a professional photographer and qualified photography tutor based in the Midlands, UK.
Alan's business is dedicated to teaching photography. Teaching all abilities and interests he works with clients on a 1-2-1 basis and through small group classes and courses in the Midlands.
Alan leads location based photography workshops around the UK where he supports and instructs photographers, of all levels, the art of camera craft and creative composition. Alan has also worked within schools providing photography workshops to children with special needs.
Alan has made teaching photography a full-time occupation for over 7 years and is one of the only professionally qualified photography tutors who has dedicated his photography business to education and tuition.
Take a look at Alan's reviews on Trustpilot to see his "Excellent" 5-star rating from over 500 testimonials
Seven years of full-time teaching photography. Have taught over 3,000 clients at all levels and with all interests both nationally and internationally
Qualified Professional Photography Tutor - Associate Member of the British Institute of Professional Photographers
I provide 1-2-1 lessons for individuals and small group classes covering all aspects of photography
* Camera settings & operation
* Exposure, Bracketing, Filters, Lighting
* Composition, Framing, Design
* Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
* Creative and fine art photography
* B&W, Macro, Landscape, Portraits, Events, Architecture, Wildlife & Nature, Commercial and Product
I also provide a mentoring service which can be taken on a face to face basis or online using Skype and screen sharing, and booked as either one-off topic lessons or as a series of modules over a longer duration.
If you are looking for a photographic qualification, Alan can mentor you with his RPS Course to gain a distinction with the Royal Photographic Society
Lessons are structured, supported by hand-outs, assignments and combine theory and practical lessons.
Lessons are set at a pace and depth that is suitable and tailored to the individual so flexibility and fun are key aspects to learning
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- British Institution of Professional Photography (2016) - Associate (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Royal Photographic Society (2016) - Associate (Other) (✔ On File)
- Distinction of Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (2016) - DPAGB (Other) (✔ On File)
- British Photographic Exhibitions (2015) - BPE5* (Other) (✔ On File)