Information About Nondu - Midrand tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Nondu:
|High School||R 120.00|
|High School||R 120.00|
|Exam Prep||R 200.00|
I am an individual who believes everyone is capable of being great where they want to be great, they just need to be given a chance. I have been fortunate to have been tutored by amazing individuals who believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself. This is the reason behind my tutoring passion.
I was taught that we are all different and therefore when we receive assistance, that should be different too. I believe in tailor made solutions, there is no one size fits all in greatness, so why do we apply a one size fits all approach when assisting other people?
I am a patient, reliable, compassionate individual intending on making a difference in other peoples' lives where I best can.
2009- 2011: Maths and Science(Physical Sciences and Life Sciences) tutor in High School(Tutoring grade 10 to grade 12 students)
2012: Provided Maths, IsiZulu, Science and Accounting tutoring sessions to grade 12 students
2013 to 2014: Financial Accounting tutor to first year and second year varsity students
First session: (1) This is where you tell me about what you know in the subject/module you need assistance in,
(2) You tell me what you would like to improve on in this subject/module,
(3) You provide me with your school timetable/exam timetable or deadlines.
(4) You let me know how many sessions you think might provide you with the necessary skills before you next test/exam
(4) Based on all this information, we create a timetable of which sections we will cover till you next test/exam date
For all other sessions, before each session you will send me a list of anything specific you would like for us to cover, I will prepare the learning material we will use(you will always have a copy and if its questions I will provide you with solutions in the end).
If time allows and you are comfortable, we will meet before each test/exam where you will write a 1 hour(or 2) exam under test/exam conditions and we will mark your solution together. After this we will then discuss your exam preparation and exam approach solutions.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Zulu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- SAICA (2018) - SAICA Board 2 Exam(APC) (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- SAICA (2016) - SAICA Board 1 Exam(ITC) (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Johannesburg (2015) - BCom Honours(Accounting Sciences) (Other) (✔ On File)
- University of Pretoria (2014) - BCom(Accounting Sciences) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||2|
|Total Positive Feedback:|